New online consultation service for dermatology by DERCLINIC
The latest health crisis is transforming the way in which people manage the time. Aware of this, we want to oﬀer all our patients the possibility of making a dermatological consultation at a distance thanks to the internet and video calls, but always, with the same professionalism and security that characterizes our clinic.
Thanks to new technologies you can be comfortably treated from your home by one of our dermatologists:
- Dr. Amparo Sevila Llinares (specialist in medical-surgical dermatology; specialist in family and community medicine; expert in aesthetic medicine, rejuvenation and facial remodeling).
- Dr. Juan J. Andrés Lencina (specialist in medical-surgical dermatology and venereology; specialist in trichology and hair implant).
- Dr. María G. Baldoví (specialist in medical-surgical dermatology and venereology; master in clinical dermatology and master in pediatric dermatology).
It is only necessary that you have a device (computer, tablet or smartphone) with a webcam and a suﬃcient internet connection so that the quality of the image and sound allows our medical team to assess your case.
If you are interested in making a video call consultation with our medical team, you must book an appointment. You can do it by phone ( [+34] 965 132 172 // [+34] 667 275 717 ) or by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
At the end of the consultation we will send you the medical report, as well as the prescriptions (if you need them).
Since it may be necessary to expand information or even a face-to-face consultation in our clinic, we only accept consultations from patients residing in Spain.
The price of this service is € 50 the ﬁrst consultation. € 35 from the second.
Payment is made by bank transfer before consultation.
Patients with insurance policies in Asisa, Sanitas, DKV, Generali, Cigna and AEGON have access to this service.
- All your personal and medical data are treated with maximum security. We will incorporate them into our database with all the legal and security guarantees. They will only be used by our staﬀ and never for commercial purposes. For this, you will be asked to sign a consent to the acceptance of the Data Protection Law in Spain.
- If you have to visit our consultation because it is not possible to make the diagnosis, we will discount the online consultation price.
- If we cannot resolve your query online, we will refund your money.